100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Citroen C Crosser.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
Citroen C Crosser
The Citroen C-Crosser is a compact crossover launched in 2007, taking its name from a four-wheel-drive Citroen concept car that appeared at the 2001 Frankfurt Motor Show. It was produced until 2012.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Citroen C-Crosser Touch up Paint
Expensive bodyshop repairs, full resprays and inadequate best-match-paint kits used to be the only way of dealing with road rash, the paint scratches vehicles sustain when they clash with stone chips from the road. The solution to this common problem is Chipex Citroen C-Crosser Touch up Paint, which comes with:
All the accessories you need
A paint colour match guarantee
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
You won-t find the great user-friendliness, paint match guarantee and utterly seamless results offered by Chipex in any traditional touch up kit. These attributes help to make bodyshop repairs and professional resprays unnecessary.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex C Crosser Touch up Paint?
Chipex C Crosser Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your C Crosser.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.