100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Daihatsu Mira.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Daihatsu Mira is a kei car-style city car produced by Japanese car company Daihatsu in multiple generations and variants since 1980. Its seventh generation was launched in 2006.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Daihatsu Mira Touch up Paint
Chipex Daihatsu Mira Touch up Paint is the modern solution for paint scratches or -road rash-, left on vehicles following the impact of stray stone chips from the road. It comes with:
Clear, simple instructions
All the accessories you need
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Instead of scraping the recesses of your wallet and altering the colour of your car with a full respray, Chipex offers a less radical, more affordable and just as effective solution. This is thanks to Chipex-s wonderful user-friendliness, seamless blending abilities and unique paint match guarantee, which traditional repair kits lack.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Mira Touch up Paint?
Chipex Mira Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Mira.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.