100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Ford E265.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Ford E265 is the original project codename of the Ford Territory crossover SUV, launched in 2004. The Ford Territory has won a myriad of awards since its release, including the prestigious Car of the Year title in Australian car magazine Wheels in 2004.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Ford E265 Touch up Paint
Tiny stone chips have a habit of silently spraying against the bodywork of our cars, leaving behind arash’ of miniscule paint scratches often without us noticing. Chipex Ford E265 Touch up Paint is a cutting edge paint scratch repair kit that will put an end to your road rash troubles. Each kit boasts:
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods Which Is Better?
Unlike traditional kits, Chipex uses the colour code of your vehicle to provide a perfect paint colour match guaranteed. Better still, Chipex outshines traditional pens, sticks and kits in user-friendliness because of its features, accessories and ease of use. It’s also much cheaper than a full respray or car garage repair.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex E265 Touch up Paint?
Chipex E265 Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your E265.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.