100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your General Motors Nova.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
General Motors Nova
Nova is a nameplate used by General Motors on several vehicles. The Nova is a variant of the Chevrolet Chevy II compact car, as well as a rebadged Toyota Sprinter produced as a joint venture between Toyota and General Motors. Finally, the Vauxhall Nova was the original name for the Vauxhall Corsa supermini in the UK.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex General Motors Nova Touch up Paint
Road rash is the damage done by loose stone chips that fly up off the road, hit cars and leave paint scratches. Chipex General Motors Nova Touch up Paint is the ultimate cure for this and comes with:
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Affordability, perfectly matching paint, incredible user-friendliness and seamless, professional results are standard features of Chipex kits. But none of these things are offered by traditional touch up pens and kits.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Nova Touch up Paint?
Chipex Nova Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Nova.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.