100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your General Motors Silhouette.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
General Motors Silhouette
The General Motors Silhouette is a minivan produced by the Oldsmobile division of General Motors. It was replaced by the Buick Terraza shortly after the Oldsmobile division closed down production.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex General Motors Silhouette Touch up Paint
Grit and loose stone chips from the road surfaces are normally responsible for the paint scratches we find on our cars, which is known as road rash. Fortunately road rash can now be remedied quickly, affordably and effectively with Chipex General Motors Silhouette Touch up Paint, which comes with:
Paint that comes ready to apply
All the accessories you need
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex is light years ahead of traditional touch up pens and kits, thanks to its user-friendliness, seamless results and perfectly matching paint, which also make a costly full respray an unnecessary expense.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Silhouette Touch up Paint?
Chipex Silhouette Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Silhouette.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.