100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your General Motors Skylark.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
General Motors Skylark
The General Motors Skylark is a long-running car manufactured by General Motors’ Buick division between 1953 and 1998, changing considerably in that time. It was originally introduced to mark the 50th anniversary of the Buick division.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex General Motors Skylark Touch up Paint
The road surfaces are littered with stone chips which habitually clash with the bodywork of cars and leave nasty paint scratches in their wake. The best and most economical cure for this is Chipex General Motors Skylark Touch up Paint, which comes with:
Clear, easy-to-follow instructions
All the accessories you need
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex is easier to use than traditional kits and cheaper than a full respray. You also get paint that is synchronised with your vehicle paint code, generating an exact colour match.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Skylark Touch up Paint?
Chipex Skylark Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Skylark.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.