100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your General Motors Traverse.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
General Motors Traverse
The General Motors Traverse is a 7 or 8 seater, full-size crossover SUV. It has appeared in the TV series The Mentalist and the remake of Hawaii Five-O. As part of a product placement agreement, it also appeared in the 2008 TV show My Own Worst Enemy.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex General Motors Traverse Touch up Paint
All cars are susceptible to the damage caused by grit and stone chips, which litter the road surfaces and collide with cars, leaving paint scratches. This nasty ‘road rash’ can be remedied easily and effectively with Chipex General Motors Traverse Touch up Paint, which features:
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Unlike traditional paint repair kits, Chipex delivers perfectly matching paint and seamless results every time. It also costs a fraction of what you’d pay for a car garage repair or a full respray.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Traverse Touch up Paint?
Chipex Traverse Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Traverse.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.