100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your General Motors Viva.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
General Motors Viva
The General Motors Viva is a small family car produced by the Vauxhall subsidiary of General Motors. Launched in 1963, the Vauxhall Viva featured in the lyrics of The Beat, a song by Elvis Costello.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex General Motors Viva Touch up Paint
Chipex General Motors Viva Touch up Paint is the new market-leading solution to road rash for your Vauxhall Viva. Vintage cars like the Viva need more looking after than newer models and Chipex helps to do this by professionally and seamlessly repairing the paint scratches caused by stray stone chips from the road. Chipex repair kits feature:
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Greater ease of use than traditional kits, better value for money than full resprays, and guaranteed exact-match paint every time, make Chipex easily the superior option.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Viva Touch up Paint?
Chipex Viva Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Viva.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.