100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Honda Brio.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Honda Brio is a 5-door subcompact hatchback car launched by Honda in 2001. A sedan version of the car is also available and known as the Honda Amaze.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Honda Brio Touch Up Paint
No car is impervious to road rash and paint scratches caused by stone chips from the road surfaces. But Chipex Honda Brio Touch Up Paint offers some respite from this scourge and comes with:
All the accessories you need
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Traditional kits are not that easy to use and supply only best-match paint. Chipex matches paint perfectly with your vehicle colour code and blends seamlessly with the surrounding paint. It-s also much more user-friendly than traditional kits, and much cheaper than a full respray.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Brio Touch up Paint?
Chipex Brio Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Brio.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.