100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Kia Credos.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Kia Credos is a large family sedan and the first of its kind to be produced by Kia. Powered by a Mazda engine, it was launched in 1995 and produced until 2001.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Kia Credos Touch Up Paint
Every day cars are hit by grit and loose stone chips that cover the road, leading them to sustain a -rash- of tiny paint scratches. Chipex Kia Credos Touch Up Paint is exactly what you need to reverse this and keep road rash at bay. It contains:
All the accessories you need
A choice of three handy sizes
Seamless, stunning results
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex is hugely affordable compared with a full respray or bodyshop repair, and fabulously easy to use next to traditional kits. It also comes with a paint colour match guarantee – another feature traditional kits lack.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Credos Touch up Paint?
Chipex Credos Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Credos.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.