100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Mazda Protege 5.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
Mazda Protege 5
The Mazda Protege 5 is the North American variant of the eighth generation Mazda Familia family car. Entering the market in 1998, the Protege5 was the final generation in the long-running Mazda Familia line.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Mazda Protege5 Touch up Paint
When grit and stone chips from the road collide with your Protege5 and leave paint scratches or -road rash- on the bodywork, Chipex Mazda Protege5 Touch up Paint is exactly what you need. It boasts the following features:
Simple, easy-to-follow instructions
Paint that comes ready to apply
All the accessories you need
A paint colour match guarantee
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex kits come with user-friendly features, blending solutions that produce beautifully seamless results and exact-match rather than best-match paint. These attributes are sorely lacking in traditional DIY kits.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Protege 5 Touch up Paint?
Chipex Protege 5 Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Protege 5.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.