100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Mitsubishi Nativa.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Mitsubishi Nativa is a mid-size SUV produced since 1996 in parts of Latin America, the Middle East and the Caribbean. It is a rebadged variant of the Mitsubishi Challenger.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Mitsubishi Nativa Touch up Paint
Road rash is the aesthetic damage to cars caused by stone chips and grit from the road surfaces, for which there are a number of repair options. But none are as advanced, affordable and effective as Chipex Mitsubishi Nativa Touch up Paint, which boasts:
Simple, clear instructions
Paint that comes ready to apply
All the accessories you need
Three handy sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex features exactly matching paint and a high-grade blending solution in a user-friendly, accessories-filled package. These combine to produce a flawless repair that traditional kits cannot muster. It also makes expensive full resprays and bodyshop repairs unnecessary.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Nativa Touch up Paint?
Chipex Nativa Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Nativa.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.