100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Mitsubishi Sigma Station Wagon.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
Mitsubishi Sigma Station Wagon
The Mitsubishi Sigma Station Wagon is an export version of the Mitsubishi Diamante, introduced in 1991. The Diamante won Japan-s Car of the Year award in 1990.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Mitsubishi Sigma Station Wagon Touch up Paint
Road rash, caused by stone chips and grit colliding with cars and leaving paint scratches, is a common nuisance that has long been calling for a really effective, affordable repair solution. Chipex Mitsubishi Sigma Station Wagon Touch up Paint is exactly that and features:
Simple, clear instructions
Paint that comes ready to apply
All the accessories you need
Three handy sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Full resprays are unnecessary now that Chipex is on the market and renders a flawless repair with perfectly matching paint, supreme polishing and blending capabilities and wonderful user-friendliness. Traditional DIY options simply cannot compare since they are less user-friendly and only offer best-match paint.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Sigma Station Wagon Touch up Paint?
Chipex Sigma Station Wagon Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Sigma Station Wagon.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.