100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Nissan 350Z.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Nissan 350Z is a 2-seater sports car produced by Nissan between 2002 and 2009. Car of the Year in Top Gear magazine in 2004 and Best New Design of 2003 were among the many awards it garnered during its production lifetime.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Nissan 350Z Touch up Paint
Chipex Nissan 350Z Touch up Paint is the repair solution you need to fight road rash, which is the spray of paint scratches left on cars by stone chips from the road surfaces. Chipex fights road rash with the help of:
Clear, simple instructions
Paint that comes ready to apply
All the accessories you need
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex-s flawless, professional results come courtesy of a paint colour match guarantee and a high-quality, seamless blending solution – features that are absent in traditional touch up kits.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex 350Z Touch up Paint?
Chipex 350Z Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your 350Z.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.