100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Nissan Liberty.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
Nissan Liberty is the new name for the Nissan Prairie compact MPV. The new name debuted with the third generation variant of the vehicle in 1998, and was replaced by the Nissan Lafesta in 2004.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Nissan Liberty Touch up Paint
When stone chips and grit from the road strike your vehicle and cause paint scratches, you need a repair solution like Chipex Nissan Liberty Touch up Paint. It-s light years ahead of traditional DIY options and features:
All the accessories you need
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Convenience, user-friendliness, seamless blending and a paint match guarantee help to render a seamless repair that isn-t possible with traditional -best-match-paint- options. Chipex-s exceptional results make pricey full resprays a thing of the past.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Liberty Touch up Paint?
Chipex Liberty Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Liberty.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.