100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Nissan Prairie.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Nissan Prairie is a compact MPV produced between 1981 and 2004 and was one of the first compact MPVs to enter production. It was eventually renamed the Nissan Liberty, and was replaced in 2004 by the Nissan Lafesta.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Nissan Prairie Touch up Paint
It-s very common for stone chips and grit to collide with vehicles and leave a -rash- of paint scratches in their wake, but Chipex Nissan Prairie Touch up Paint offers a unique and highly effective solution, boasting:
All the accessories you need
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
You-ll get much better results with Chipex than you will with a traditional touch up kit. Chipex comes with a paint match guarantee, a seamless blending solution and great user-friendliness, whereas traditional kits only offer best-match paint and are not that easy to use.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Prairie Touch up Paint?
Chipex Prairie Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Prairie.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.