100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Nissan Qx50.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Nissan QX50 is a compact executive crossover produced by Nissan for its luxury Infiniti brand. It is the 2014 second generation variant of the Infiniti EX and made its debut at the 2013 Nanjing Auto Show.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Nissan QX50 Touch up Paint
When road rash hits, you need a revolutionary repair option like Chipex Nissan QX50 Touch up Paint to make your car shiny and new again. Road rash is the spray of paint scratches left on vehicles by stone chips from the road. Chipex fixes this with the help of:
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Radical full resprays, costly bodyshop repairs and imperfect, best-match-paint traditional repair kits are not nearly as effective or economical as Chipex. Chipex is affordable, convenient, user-friendly and produces a seamless, flawless repair with high-grade blending abilities and perfectly matching paint.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Qx50 Touch up Paint?
Chipex Qx50 Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Qx50.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.