100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Nissan Serena.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Nissan Serena is a 5-door minivan originally launched in 1991. Early generations of the vehicle suffered some reputation problems, but the Nissan Serena C25 was the best-selling minivan in Japan between 2007 and 2009.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Nissan Serena Touch up Paint
Road rash is a name for the paint scratches left on vehicles after collisions between their bodywork and loose stone chips from the road. If your Nissan Serena is looking old before its time because of road rash, you need Chipex Nissan Serena Touch up Paint to help make it look young again. It boasts:
Three handy sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex-s seamless results, exceptional ease of use and identical paint match for your vehicle make radical full resprays unnecessary. Traditional kits are not nearly as accurate, effective or good value for money.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Serena Touch up Paint?
Chipex Serena Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Serena.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.