100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Suzuki S Cross.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
Suzuki S Cross
The Suzuki S-Cross or Suzuki SX4 S-Cross is the 2013 second generation version of the Suzuki SX4 compact crossover. It made its official debut at the Geneva Motor Show, initially unveiled as a futuristic concept vehicle at the 2012 Paris Motor Show.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Suzuki S-Cross Touch up Paint
Grit and stone chips from the road do damage to cars by hitting their bodywork and leaving paint scratches called road rash. Chipex Suzuki S-Cross Touch up Paint will put an end to this common problem with:
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Thanks to exact-match paint and high-grade blending solutions, Chipex delivers results that inferior best-match-paint kits can only dream of. Chipex also makes the option of an expensive full respray to cover up paint scratches completely unnecessary.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex S Cross Touch up Paint?
Chipex S Cross Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your S Cross.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.