100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Toyota Amazon.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Toyota Amazon was a variant in the Toyota Land Cruiser series of four-wheel-drive vehicles. It was part of the 100 series and was sold in the UK and Ireland between 1998 and 2007. The Land Cruisers are Toyota-s longest-running model line.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Toyota Amazon Touch up Paint
A significant cause of aesthetic deterioration in cars is road rash, the cumulation of paint scratches left on cars by stone chips from the road. Chipex Toyota Amazon Touch up Paint is a far superior cure for road rash to the old repair options of full resprays or best-match paint touch ups, boasting:
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex kits come with a paint colour match guarantee and a high-grade blending solution, which render a seamless repair. This effectively makes inferior traditional kits and expensive full resprays irrelevant.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Amazon Touch up Paint?
Chipex Amazon Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Amazon.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.