100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Vauxhall Nova.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Vauxhall Nova is a rebadged British variant of the Opel/Vauxhall Corsa A, sold between 1983 and 1993, at which point the Corsa B debuted and the Nova name was dropped. Sean Bean once famously owned a Vauxhall Nova.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Vauxhall Nova Touch Up Paint
Road rash is an unfortunate facet of driving on our abrasive roads and will put years on your car. It happens when stone chips from the road surfaces spray against your car-s bodywork and leave paint scratches. Fortunately Chipex Vauxhall Nova Touch Up Paint is a perfect antidote for this and features:
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Unlike traditional kits, Chipex renders an utterly flawless repair with perfectly matched paint, mixed with clear coat lacquer, and a high-grade blending solution that produces a seamless finish. This makes a full respray or expensive bodyshop repair unnecessary.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Nova Touch up Paint?
Chipex Nova Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Nova.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.