100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Acura Tl.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Acura TL is a mid-size luxury car that launched in 1995. It was Acura-s best-selling model until 2007 and it was at one stage the second best-selling luxury sedan in the US, just behind the BMW 3-Series.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Acura TL Touch up Paint
Road rash on cars is a common sight and an affliction all cars suffer from. Road rash is the spray of paint scratches left on vehicles by loose stone chips from the road surfaces. Chipex Acura TL Touch up Paint will fix this in no time. Each kit contains:
Three handy sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Unlike traditional paints, pens and kits, Chipex paint contains clear coat lacquer and is a guaranteed colour match for your vehicle. Furthermore, Chipex-s high-grade blending solution renders a flawless repair and makes expensive bodyshop repairs and full resprays unnecessary.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Tl Touch up Paint?
Chipex Tl Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Tl.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.