Alfa Romeo Any
Alfa Romeo Any
The lightweight, multi-award-winning Alfa Romeo 4C, the sporty Alfa Romeo MiTo supermini, and the Alfa Romeo 156 – 1998 recipient of the European Car of the Year award – are just some of the models in Alfa Romeo-s repertoire.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Alfa Romeo Touch up Paint
Alfa Romeo cars are too lush and upmarket to let road rash spoil their good looks. When stone chips spray off the road surfaces and cause paint scratches on impact, get your hands on Chipex Alfa Romeo Touch up Paint to restore your car-s appearance. It features:
- Easy-to-follow instructions
- Ready-to-apply paint
- All-inclusive accessories
- Three possible sizes
- Seamless results
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Mixed with clear coat lacquer and synchronized with your vehicle colour code, Chipex paint blends in with your vehicle paintwork like no other DIY repair kit is capable of. Chipex-s results make less economical full resprays and car garage repairs needless
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Any Touch up Paint?
Chipex Any Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Any.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.