100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Audi S1.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Audi S1 is a supermini that was unveiled at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show and was highly acclaimed for its power and performance, given its size. Reviews have said that it behaves like a supercar, reaching 0-100km in just 5.9 seconds, hence why it is being called apocket rocket’.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Audi S1 Touch up Paint
Loose stone chips that fly up off the road, collide with cars and cause paint scratches are a chronic pain for drivers. But therash’ they leave on the bodywork of vehicles can be remedied with Chipex Audi S1 Touch up Paint, a user-friendly repair kit that features:
Three possible sizes
A high-grade blending solution promising seamless results every time
Chipex v Traditional Methods Which Is Better?
Chipex guarantees user-friendliness in spades, plus an exact paint colour match, neither of which are features of traditional repair kits and touch up pens. You’ll also find that a repair or respray by a professional repair company or car garage will cost you a lot more than a Chipex repair.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex S1 Touch up Paint?
Chipex S1 Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your S1.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.