100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Bmw 2 Series.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
Bmw 2 Series
The BMW 2-Series is a line of compact executive cars, which includes a compact coupe model, a convertible and a compact MPV called the Active Tourer, launching in 2015.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex BMW 2-Series Touch up Paint
There is a new and clever way of fighting road rash on the market. It-s called Chipex BMW 2-Series Touch up Paint and its revolutionary approach to tackling stone chip-caused paint scratches on cars is set to make full resprays a thing of the past. It comes with:
Simple, clear instructions
Paint that comes ready to apply
All the accessories you need
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
With exact-match paint and high-grade blending and polishing solutions, Chipex renders a picture perfect finish that makes full resprays needless and inferior best-match paint kits irrelevant.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex 2 Series Touch up Paint?
Chipex 2 Series Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your 2 Series.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.