100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Bmw 4 Series.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
Bmw 4 Series
The BMW 4-Series is a compact executive coupe first unveiled at the North American International Auto Show in 2013. Also available in convertible form, the 4-Series shares a lot of its styling with the 3-Series.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex BMW 4-Series Touch up Paint
Chipex BMW 4-Series Touch up Paint is a top-of-the-range solution to road rash for a top-of-the-range car. Road rash is the spray of paint scratches left on vehicles following collisions between their bodywork and stray stone chips from the road surfaces. Chipex fixes these paint scratches with the help of:
All the accessories you need
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex comes with guaranteed exact-match paint, high-grade blending and polishing solutions and exudes user-friendliness in every feature and accessory. Traditional DIY kits lack these features. Chipex is also much more affordable than a professional respray.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex 4 Series Touch up Paint?
Chipex 4 Series Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your 4 Series.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.