100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Bmw M Series.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
Bmw M Series
The BMW M-Series is a series of cars originally designed specifically for racing, but which are now available to the public. M-Series cars feature modified engines, suspensions, aerodynamics and other modifications, and the current line includes the 2011 M5 sedan and 2014 M4 coupe.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex BMW M-Series Touch up Paint
Chipex BMW M-Series Touch up Paint is a unique, market-leading solution to road rash for your M-Series model. It fixes paint scratches caused by stone chips from the road both professional and seamlessly, and comes with:
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Traditional kits are less easy to use and only offer best-match paint. Full resprays are poor value for money. Chipex is convenient, user-friendly, affordable, comes with exact-match paint every time and always delivers professional results.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex M Series Touch up Paint?
Chipex M Series Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your M Series.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.