100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Chery Karry.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
Karry is a sub-brand of Chery, used for its commercial vehicles. Between 2009 and 2013, Chery was selling vehicles under four brand names Chery, Karry, Rely and Riich. After deciding to narrow its focus, Chery cancelled the Rely and Riich brands but still sells passenger cars under the Chery name, and commercial vehicles under the Karry name. The Karry line includes the Karry Youyi, a small panel van.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Chery Karry Touch up Paint
Drivers of Chery Karry vehicles have to put up with road rash, caused by loose stone chips that fly up off the road surface, clash with car bodywork and leave paint scratches. The trick is having an easy, affordable and effective repair solution to hand. Chipex Chery Karry Touch up Paint is exactly that. Each kit boasts:
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods Which Is Better?
Chipex promises much greater user-friendliness than you get with traditional repair kits. It also costs a fraction of what you’d pay for a full respray, and you get paint that’s perfectly matched with your vehicle colour code.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Karry Touch up Paint?
Chipex Karry Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Karry.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.
Find your Chipex Kit
A revolutionary car paint touch-up system that outperforms all other touch-up paints
Traditional Touch-up Paint Can Not Achieve a Repair as Simple and Seamless as ThisBuy Now