100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Chevrolet Lacetti.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Chevrolet Lacetti is a compact car that was originally introduced in 2002 as the Daewoo Lacetti. Its name changed during its second generation, after the decision was made to phase out the Daewoo brand in 2011.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Chevrolet Lacetti Touch up Paint
When stone chips and grit get sprayed up off the road, collide with the bodywork of vehicles and leave paint scratches, we refer to this as road rash. It’s a source of interminable frustration for drivers, but Chipex Chevrolet Lacetti Touch up Paint is a revolutionary solution which contains all of the following:
Paint that comes ready to apply
Simple, easy-to-follow instructions
All the accessories you need
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex will provide an exact paint colour match, where traditional repair kits just offer best-match blends. You’ll also find a Chipex repair to be a much more affordable option than a full respray or repair by a professional paint scratch repair company.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Lacetti Touch up Paint?
Chipex Lacetti Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Lacetti.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.