100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Citroen Bx Break.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
Citroen Bx Break
The Citroen BX-Break is the estate version of the Citroen BX large family car. The BX won numerous -Towcar of the Year- awards and nearly two and a half million were produced during its production lifetime.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Citroen BX-Break Touch up Paint
It-s common for stone chips and grit to spray off the road surfaces and hit cars, causing paint scratches or -road rash-. The trick is having the best remedy to hand, and the best remedy is Chipex Citroen BX-Break Touch up Paint, a unique, intrepid new way of tackling road rash. It features:
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex renders a flawless, dazzling repair with exact-match paint and seamless blending, unlike the subpar results offered by traditional -best-match-paint- kits. Chipex is also far better value for money than a full respray.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Bx Break Touch up Paint?
Chipex Bx Break Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Bx Break.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.