100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Citroen C Zero.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
Citroen C Zero
The Citroen C-Zero is a five-door hatchback electric car sold in Europe. It is a rebadged version of the Mitsubishi i-MiEV, the electric variant of the Mitsubishi i.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Citroen C-Zero Touch up Paint
Chipex Citroen C-Zero Touch up Paint takes an intrepid new approach to fighting road rash. Road rash is the spray of paint scratches caused by loose stone chips colliding with the bodywork of your Citroen C-Zero – an interminable nuisance for drivers. Chipex-s advanced features include:
Clear, easy-to-follow instructions
All the accessories you need
A paint colour match guarantee
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex-s high-quality blending and polishing solutions and precise colour match make for a picture perfect repair. Traditional kits only offer best-match paint, and full resprays and car garage repairs are poor value for money.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex C Zero Touch up Paint?
Chipex C Zero Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your C Zero.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.