100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Citroen Cx Prestige.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
Citroen Cx Prestige
The Citroen CX Prestige is a long wheelbase saloon variant of the Citroen CX luxury car, introduced in 1975. The CX was a popular model, winning awards for Car of the Year and European Car of the Year, and making appearances in numerous movies and music videos.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Citroen CX Prestige Touch up Paint
When stray stone chips from the road collide with cars and cause paint scratches or -road rash-, your best and most reliable and economical solution is Chipex Citroen CX Prestige Touch up Paint, which boasts:
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex makes pricey full resprays unnecessary because, unlike traditional kits, it-s hugely user-friendly, comes with everything you need, and supplies exact-match paint that blends in seamlessly with your paintwork.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Cx Prestige Touch up Paint?
Chipex Cx Prestige Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Cx Prestige.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.