100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Citroen Ds3.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Citroen DS3 is a supermini that launched in 2010 and won multiple awards, including -Car of the Year- in Top Gear magazine in 2010. It also featured prominently in the music video for Pixie Lott-s What Do You Take Me For.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Citroen DS3 Touch up Paint
Drivers tend to submit to an expensive full respray to cover up the -rash- of paint scratches caused by stray stone chips, because no traditional DIY kits are capable of good enough results. Now filling the gap in that market is Chipex Citroen DS3 Touch up Paint, a unique repair solution that boasts:
A paint colour match guarantee
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Equipped with exact-match paint, seamless blending abilities and great user-friendly accessories, Chipex achieves results that traditional best-match-paint touch up kits can only dream of.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Ds3 Touch up Paint?
Chipex Ds3 Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Ds3.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.