100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Citroen Id Estate.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
Citroen Id Estate
The Citroen ID Estate or the Citroen ID Break is the 1958 estate/station wagon variant of the Citroen ID, itself a cheaper, less powerful and less luxurious version of the Citroen DS – one of Citroen-s most popular and influential cars.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Citroen ID Estate Touch up Paint
Chipex Citroen ID Estate Touch up Paint is a market leading, user-friendly solution to the problem of road rash – the scattering of tiny paint scratches left on cars following the impact of loose stone chips from the road. Chipex kits feature:
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Traditional kits deliver subpar results with best-match paint, but Chipex guarantees exact-match paint, great user-friendliness and unmatched value for money, and its stunning results make full resprays unnecessary.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Id Estate Touch up Paint?
Chipex Id Estate Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Id Estate.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.