100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Daihatsu Fourtrack.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
Daihatsu Fourtrak is the UK name for the Daihatsu Rugger, an off-road vehicle produced from 1984 until 2002. A luxury version called the Bertone Freeclimber was produced in Italy between 1989 and 1992.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Daihatsu Fourtrak Touch up Paint
A common problem for all drivers is the spray of paint scratches on vehicles, caused by the impact of stone chips from the road. But the answer is Chipex Daihatsu Fourtrak Touch up Paint, an ultra-modern, ultra-effective treatment for this -road rash-, which features:
Simple, easy-to-follow instructions
All the accessories you need
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Full resprays are radical and expensive, but Chipex offers a much more affordable, just as effective option. Furthermore, its seamless results, produced with perfectly matching paint and highly professional blending abilities, cannot be achieved by traditional DIY repair kits.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Fourtrack Touch up Paint?
Chipex Fourtrack Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Fourtrack.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.