100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Daihatsu Rocky.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Daihatsu Rocky is a mini SUV produced between 1987 and 1998. It is called the Daihatsu Sportrak in the UK and is known as the DaihatsuLovibond’ Rocky in Japan.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Daihatsu Rocky Touch up Paint
Chipex Daihatsu Rocky Touch up Paint is an ultra-modern, highly effective treatment for road rash. Road rash is the cumulation of paint scratches on vehicles caused by the impact of loose stone chips from the road surfaces. Chipex fights road rash with the help of:
�ۢ Simple, easy-to-follow instructions
�ۢ Ready-to-apply paint
�ۢ All the accessories you need
�ۢ Three possible sizes
Seamless results Chipex v Traditional Methods Which Is Better?
Chipex offers a less radical, more affordable solution to road rash than a full respray, but one that’s just as effective. This is down to Chipex’s ease of use, unique paint match guarantee and seamless, professional blending abilities, which traditional repair kits lack.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Rocky Touch up Paint?
Chipex Rocky Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Rocky.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.