100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Fiat 242.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Fiat 242 was a van produced as part of a joint venture between Fiat and Citroen. Fiat discontinued the 242 in 1987, but Citroen continued to sell the French variant – the Citroen C35 – until 1992.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Fiat 242 Touch up Paint
When stone chips from the road hit your 242 and leave paint scratches or -road rash-, Chipex Fiat 242 Touch up Paint utilises a whole new approach to fixing this damage effectively and seamlessly, with the help of:
All the accessories you need
A paint colour match guarantee
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Traditional kits lack user-friendliness, value for money or decent results, because they only offer best-match paint. Chipex produces results that are on a par with full resprays and car garage repairs, but for a fraction of the price.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex 242 Touch up Paint?
Chipex 242 Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your 242.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.