100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Fiat Argenta 132.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
Fiat Argenta 132
The Fiat Argenta 132 or simply Fiat Argenta was a large family car produced between 1981 and 1985. It was heavily based on its predecessor, the Fiat 132, and was the last mass-production Fiat to have rear-wheel-drive.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Fiat Argenta 132 Touch up Paint
Chipex Fiat Argenta 132 Touch up Paint is a revolutionary new way of fighting road rash, which is the cumulation of pesky paint scratches left on vehicles following the impact of stray stone chips from the road. Chipex features:
All the accessories you need
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
One of Chipex-s biggest selling points is its paint colour match guarantee, since traditional kits only offer best-match paint. Furthermore, Chipex-s perfectly matching paint and seamless blending make full resprays unnecessary.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Argenta 132 Touch up Paint?
Chipex Argenta 132 Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Argenta 132.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.