100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Fiat Doblo.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Fiat Doblo is a panel van / leisure activity vehicle launched in 2000. Introduced at the Paris Motor Show, the vehicle won an award for International Van of the Year in 2006.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Fiat Doblo Touch up Paint
Chipex Fiat Doblo Touch up Paint is a solution to the problem of paint scratches caused by stone chips from the road, or -road rash-, which is like no other repair option you-ve encountered before. This advanced, effective and affordable new method comes with:
Paint that comes ready to apply
All the accessories you need
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Unlike traditional best-match-paint kits, Chipex supplies a perfect paint colour match every time. This, together with its great user-friendliness, convenience and stunning blending abilities, makes Chipex the market leader in DIY paint repairs.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Doblo Touch up Paint?
Chipex Doblo Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Doblo.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.