100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Fiat Punto F.l..
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
Fiat Punto F.L.
The Fiat Punto FL is a variant of the second generation Fiat Punto supermini. The Punto is a popular and well-known car and 8.5 million Puntos had been produced by 2012. It has also won a number of rally championships.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Fiat Punto FL Touch up Paint
Chipex Fiat Punto FL Touch up Paint is what you need to alleviate your road rash woes. This revolutionary repair solution fixes paint scratches caused by stone chips from the road in a way no other method does. It boasts:
All the accessories you need
A paint colour match guarantee
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods Which Is Better?
Chipex’s range of unique features and accessories, particularly its paint match guarantee, set it way above traditionalnearly-matching’ paint kits. Chipex’s seamless, brilliant results also make full resprays unnecessary.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Punto F.L. Touch up Paint?
Chipex Punto F.L. Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Punto F.L..
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.