100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Fiat Seicento.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Fiat Seicento was a city car based on the first generation Fiat Punto. Launched in 1997, it was produced as a replacement for the Fiat Cinquecento and is also considered the spiritual successor to the Fiat 600.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Fiat Seicento Touch up Paint
When road rash hits, Chipex Fiat Seicento Touch up Paint is the repair solution you need to make your car like new again. Road rash is the result of stone chips hitting the bodywork and leaving paint scratches. Chipex tackles this with:
All the accessories you need
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
With a paint match guarantee and a seamless blending solution, Chipex produces a flawless and unrivalled finish for a fraction of the price of a full respray. Traditional kits are not capable of this, nor are they as user-friendly as Chipex.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Seicento Touch up Paint?
Chipex Seicento Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Seicento.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.