100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Fiat Uno Van.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
Fiat Uno Van
The Fiat Uno Van is the van variant of the Fiat Uno supermini. Launched in 1983, the Fiat Uno was named European Car of the Year in 1984. A new generation of Fiat Unos called Novo Fiat Unos were launched in 2010.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Fiat Uno Van Touch up Paint
When road rash hits, costly full resprays or imperfect best-match-paint repairs are no longer the only answer. Chipex Fiat Uno Van Touch up Paint is an intrepid new option to fighting paint scratches caused by loose stone chips from the road. It features:
Paint that comes ready to apply
All the accessories you need
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex comes with a perfect paint colour match every time. This guarantee, on top of Chipex-s ease of use, convenience, blending abilities and affordability, makes it the market leader in DIY paint repairs.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Uno Van Touch up Paint?
Chipex Uno Van Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Uno Van.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.