100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your General Motors Cobalt.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
General Motors Cobalt
The General Motors Cobalt is a compact car produced by General Motors- Chevrolet division. The Canadian version was sold by the Pontiac division as the Pontiac G5.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex General Motors Cobalt Touch up Paint
Cars stay looking young and shiny for longer with Chipex General Motors Cobalt Touch up Paint. This revolutionary repair remedy fights paint scratches left on cars by loose stone chips from the road surfaces, or -road rash-. It features:
Paint that comes ready to apply
All the accessories you need
Three handy sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex supplies an exact paint colour match, accurately synched with your vehicle paint code, a feature not offered by traditional kits. It-s also much more user-friendly than traditional kits, and better value for money than a full respray.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Cobalt Touch up Paint?
Chipex Cobalt Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Cobalt.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.