100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your General Motors Grand Prix.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
General Motors Grand Prix
The General Motors Grand Prix is a luxury, high-performance car produced by General Motors for its Pontiac brand. A very long-running line, it was produced in seven generations between 1962 and 2008.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex General Motors Grand Prix Touch up Paint
Stone chips on the roads are a nuisance for drivers because of the paint scratches they leave on cars, when they fly up off the road surfaces and collide with them. The quick fix you need is Chipex General Motors Grand Prix Touch up Paint, which comes with:
Three possible sizes
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Grand Prix.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex is a revolutionary paint scratch repair option, with greater ease of use than traditional pens and kits, and better affordability than a full respray. Best of all, the innovative paint colour match guarantee is not offered by conventional kits.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Grand Prix Touch up Paint?
Chipex Grand Prix Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.