100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your General Motors Monte Carlo.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
General Motors Monte Carlo
The General Motors Monte Carlo is a 2-door coupe produced in six generations by the Chevrolet division of General Motors between 1970 and 2007.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex General Motors Monte Carlo Touch up Paint
No car’s paintwork is impervious to road rash. It happens when loose stone chips fly up off the road surfaces, hit cars and leave paint scratches all over their bodywork. Chipex General Motors Monte Carlo Touch up Paint is a bold new solution to this common nuisance and comes with:
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex is marvellously easy to use next to its more traditional DIY competitors, and costs a fraction of what you’d pay for a full respray. You also get an identical blend of paint, matched with your vehicle paint code, something you don’t get with traditional kits.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Monte Carlo Touch up Paint?
Chipex Monte Carlo Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Monte Carlo.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.