100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your General Motors Xts.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
General Motors Xts
The General Motors XTS is a full-size luxury sedan produced by the Cadillac division of General Motors. It launched in 2012 and is available with front-wheel-drive and all-wheel-drive.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex General Motors XTS Touch up Paint
If you find a ‘rash’ of paint scratches on your car, loose stone chips having sprayed against the paintwork, then you need Chipex General Motors XTS Touch up Paint. This revolutionary repair kit is the ultimate cure for road rash and will have your lavish XTS like new again no time. Each kit features:
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Expensive full resprays are unnecessary once Chipex has worked its magic. Unlike traditional kits, Chipex comes with a unique colour match guarantee and renders a seamless finish. It’s also much easier to use than traditional touch up pens and kits.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Xts Touch up Paint?
Chipex Xts Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Xts.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.