100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Honda Integra.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Honda Integra was a sports car produced between 1985 and 2006. It appeared on the -Ten Best- list in Car and Driver magazine multiple times and was named the -best front-wheel-drive drivers- car ever_?_ in Evo Magazine.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Honda Integra Touch up Paint
Miniscule paint scratches that multiply over time are unfortunately a very common sight on our cars because they are hit constantly by loose stone chips that fly up off the road surfaces. Fortunately Chipex Honda Integra Touch up Paint will fix this in no time. It comes with:
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Unlike traditional kits, which generally come with best-match blends that leave obvious spots, Chipex comes with a paint colour match guarantee. Chipex is also much easier to use than traditional touch up pens and kits, and much cheaper than a full respray.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Integra Touch up Paint?
Chipex Integra Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Integra.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.