100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Honda Passport.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Honda Passport is a rebadged version of the Isuzu Rodeo manufactured as part of a partnership between Honda and Isuzu. It was Honda-s first entry into the growing SUV market in the US.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Honda Passport Touch Up Paint
Cars are hit constantly by loose stone chips that fly up off the road surfaces and leave paint scratches. This unfortunate damage is known as road rash, a problem that can now be remedied with Chipex Honda Passport Touch Up Paint, a revolutionary road rash repair option boasting:
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex guarantees perfectly matching paint or your money back, a feature you won-t find in traditional kits, which offer best-match blends. Incredible ease of use is another unique facet of Chipex, as well as fantastic affordability next to a full respray or car garage repair.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Passport Touch up Paint?
Chipex Passport Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Passport.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.