100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Honda Prelude.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Honda Prelude is a sports coupe manufactured between 1978 and 2001. It made it onto the -Ten Best- list in Car and Driver magazine ten times. It was also the first of several Honda vehicles with musical names, followed by Quintet, Ballade and Concerto.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Honda Prelude Touch Up Paint
Road rash puts years on your car. It happens when loose stone chips fly up off the roads, hit the bodywork and leave paint scratches. Chipex Honda Prelude Touch Up Paint is the paintwork repair product everybody-s talking about. It comes with:
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex will deliver a guaranteed 100% paint colour match, which you don-t get with traditional kits. Furthermore, when you-re finished with Chipex, an expensive full respray is wholly unnecessary.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Prelude Touch up Paint?
Chipex Prelude Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Prelude.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.