100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Honda Rl.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Honda RL is a full-size luxury sedan produced by Honda-s Acura division between 1995 and 2012. It succeeded the Acura Legend as the flagship model for the Acura brand.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Honda RL Touch up Paint
When loose stone chips fly up off the roads, hit cars and leave paint scratches, this -road rash- will make cars look old and worn-out before their time. Chipex Honda RL Touch up Paint is a perfect antidote for this and comes with:
All the accessories you need
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Unlike traditional kits, Chipex paint is innovatively synched with the colour code of your vehicle, creating a blend that-s identical to your car-s paintwork. It also contains clear coat lacquer and blends seamlessly with the surrounding paint, making the option of an expensive full respray unnecessary.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Rl Touch up Paint?
Chipex Rl Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Rl.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.